Can you guess who this is meant to suggest, just by looking at the picture?
- I am so glad to be part of this issue of Diffusion. fb.me/KOFbF6DL 1 week ago
- If you are taking fog pictures in Italy, please know this is the lowest common denominator (and subject). 4 weeks ago
- Dornith Doherty's beautiful poetic series at the @theamoncarter museum #art #photography #xray… instagram.com/p/BbexshMAxrT/ 4 weeks ago
- It must be the artist addiction, but when you see tons of hair rescued from the clogged bathtub drain (at least a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Rest in Peace, Linda Nochlin artsy.net/article/artsy-… 1 month ago
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography