Can you guess who this is meant to suggest, just by looking at the picture?
- I will be part of Anti-Nostalgia, an exhibition curated by the awesome elinohara in Durham, NC. This is a work in p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Nike shoe owners who burn them may mislabel this as boycott: it's their own property they now destroy. Actually, i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Il Museo della Strada a Dallas. Strada (anche) come suggerita dal film La Strada anche. Un concetto totalmente dive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- If you are anywhere near Kentucky, you should see this exhibition. kentucky.com/news/local/new… #photograpy #Meatyard 2 weeks ago
- Kudos to @nytimes and Ryan Christopher Jones for this timely article - hopefully a long-term debate-starter on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Possible Convergences
- The Museum of Home Touch
- Neighborhoods of the Heart
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience