Can you guess who this is meant to suggest, just by looking at the picture?
- Uncrated, the blog of the Dallas Museum of Art, recently published this interview on my visiting artist project thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Tactility! twitter.com/culturability/… 23 hours ago
- This totally makes sense. I myself am aware how my grammar use in other languages is impacted by English, and actu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The Chapel of the Crucifix at the Cathedral of Monreale (a Byzantine-Arab-Norman medieval gem), is undergoing resto… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Manifesta favorites #Manifesta12 #Palermo #contemporaryart https://t.co/Pjj73R8TFR 5 days ago
- The Museum of Home Touch
- Neighborhoods of the Heart
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs