Last December, I was invited to be the visiting artist at the Center for Creative Connections at the Dallas Museum of Art in the summer of 2018. This great honor involved developing a series of programs, based on my artistic process and concept, to connect visitors of the museum to the works in the collection and a larger idea. Continue reading
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Haunted Archive
- Art and Activism (book review)
- Two Italian Masters
- Possible Convergences
- The Museum of Home Touch
- Neighborhoods of the Heart
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)