Can you guess who this is meant to suggest, just by looking at the picture?
- This used to be a steel plant. Now it is a great conference/exhibition/coworking/art… instagram.com/p/BVpJsXhAG5o/ 4 days ago
- Great juxtaposition of exile/invasion. Frequently the same phenomenon called different names by different people. co-berlin.org/josef-koudelka 1 week ago
- Ann Hamilton's amazing book on touch. Thank you to @amyjassek for it! I can't wait to work on… instagram.com/p/BVXeqVzAQTm/ 1 week ago
- A museum of the extinct capitalism. Interesting concept - if you are in Oakland, do visit artsy.net/article/artsy-… 1 week ago
- Also knowing that besides trying to make money from competitions and workshops, Magnum had not paid its own photographers for a long time. 1 week ago
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography
- Portfolio reviews: what I saw from the other side