- Altarpiece, 2015, by Nadia Kaabi-Linke (Tunisia-Germany) is what I am first showing in the first… instagram.com/p/BeA1WBvg5iR/ 3 days ago
- This is a great story of... collection. In so many meanings. Pun intended and so beautifully serendipitous. twitter.com/LaraLee/status… 3 days ago
- The google portrait app poses great questions about representation, museums & identity. And digital technology, of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- I miss essays like that. twitter.com/Oniropolis/sta… 5 days ago
- If you have to read something today, make it this thread. It's about the soul of America, right now. twitter.com/ChetPowell/sta… 6 days ago
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography