This image on the left, a silver gelatin print of a photo taken with my Holga, will be part of the Spooky Show at Lightbox Photographic Gallery, my favorite gallery in Oregon. The opening reception is on October 13, 6PM to 9PM. Stop by if you are in the area!
- Exhibition prep. Or, liquid buttons #haptic… instagram.com/p/Bj2cgFLFK_Q/… 1 week ago
- I'll be giving an artist talk about my work at the @DallasMuseumArt, tomorrow at noon. It will be in the theater of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I was finally able to make my participatory museum happen! parasolphotography.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/the… 3 weeks ago
- Cyanotype photograms with the Teen Advisory… instagram.com/p/BjXcBefF7Va/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sauterne: “Younger generations don’t know much about those bloody years,” said Mr. Schmidt, the Uffizi director. “This is also for them… 3 weeks ago
- The Museum of Home Touch
- Neighborhoods of the Heart
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs