This photograph (silver gelatin print with collage) was selected for Best of the Biennial at the Fort Worth Community Art Center. I am truly honored and thrilled that it will be among other amazing artworks at one of my favorite art places in Fort Worth. The reception for the exhibition will be on Friday, April 6, 6-9PM.
- Great collection of contemporary Arab photography published by Kehrer. Simply insightful. And… instagram.com/p/BUcNLY6gxrv/ 1 day ago
- This is important #contemporary #African #art nytimes.com/2017/05/20/opi… 3 days ago
- Curator Justine Ludwig shows Pia Camil's work. Participatory performance coming up on Saturday… instagram.com/p/BUXcehPAqrX/ 3 days ago
- Non capisco. Perche' in Italia gli eventi culturali sono cosi' sparsi durante l'estate, incluso molti musei e gallerie chiuse? 5 days ago
- Gorgeous, powerful sculpture in more than one ways. twitter.com/Glasstire/stat… 1 week ago
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography
- Portfolio reviews: what I saw from the other side
- Michel Tournier and photography