Every spring the city of McKinney (TX) holds its annual Historic Downtown Art Walk, which will be on April 9, 10am-6pm this year. Beautiful place, great art 🙂 Come and say hi – I’ll be at Laura Moore Gallery with some black & white photographs like the one above.
- I was honored to be invited to have a peek in this jewel of a middle class mansion, frozen in… instagram.com/p/BXDS7cngrR6/ 19 hours ago
- What is a portrait? How far are the boundaries of the genre stretchable? smh.com.au/nsw/olive-cott… 2 days ago
- #dailycommute It's usually car-train-bus for me but since I missed the bus today I got to… instagram.com/p/BW-GO2ogl1Z/ 2 days ago
- If you read Italian, this is a great book on the design of reuse. Insightful for artists working with found objects lamongolfieraeditrice.it/product.asp?in… 4 days ago
- #lectiomagistralis by #ItaloZannier at #LaTriennale in #Milan. Reaffirmation of the error as the… instagram.com/p/BWyNiPKA4Uf/ 1 week ago
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography
- Portfolio reviews: what I saw from the other side