Every spring the city of McKinney (TX) holds its annual Historic Downtown Art Walk, which will be on April 9, 10am-6pm this year. Beautiful place, great art 🙂 Come and say hi – I’ll be at Laura Moore Gallery with some black & white photographs like the one above.
- "Photography shouldn't be the watercolor of the 21st century". The amazing Charlotte Cotton at… instagram.com/p/BaRYI03Als6/ 3 days ago
- Short like a breath #YayoiKusama #DallasMuseumofArt #contemporary #art #contemporaryart… instagram.com/p/BaMmLmtACAH/ 4 days ago
- So excited about our panel on The Photograph and Self-Representation. CAA in LA next February. See you if you are around? 1 week ago
- A couple of years ago. Missing #RiverLegacy and #Arlington #Texas #bobcat @ River Legacy Parks instagram.com/p/BaHRRsHjUuq/ 1 week ago
- I need this grit today youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkqW0… 1 week ago
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography