Here are some of the images taken by the participants of the How to Holga workshop at the Dutch Art Gallery on April 24. As the day was nice and sunny, after an introduction to the camera and its tricks we went to the White Rock Lake to try out some Holga creativity. Click on each image to view it full size.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Museum of Home Touch
- Neighborhoods of the Heart
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs