Here are some of the images taken by the participants of the How to Holga workshop at the Dutch Art Gallery on April 24. As the day was nice and sunny, after an introduction to the camera and its tricks we went to the White Rock Lake to try out some Holga creativity. Click on each image to view it full size.
- Altarpiece, 2015, by Nadia Kaabi-Linke (Tunisia-Germany) is what I am first showing in the first… instagram.com/p/BeA1WBvg5iR/ 3 days ago
- This is a great story of... collection. In so many meanings. Pun intended and so beautifully serendipitous. twitter.com/LaraLee/status… 3 days ago
- The google portrait app poses great questions about representation, museums & identity. And digital technology, of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- I miss essays like that. twitter.com/Oniropolis/sta… 5 days ago
- If you have to read something today, make it this thread. It's about the soul of America, right now. twitter.com/ChetPowell/sta… 6 days ago
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography