Here are some of the images taken by the participants of the How to Holga workshop at the Dutch Art Gallery on April 24. As the day was nice and sunny, after an introduction to the camera and its tricks we went to the White Rock Lake to try out some Holga creativity. Click on each image to view it full size.
- "Photography shouldn't be the watercolor of the 21st century". The amazing Charlotte Cotton at… instagram.com/p/BaRYI03Als6/ 3 days ago
- Short like a breath #YayoiKusama #DallasMuseumofArt #contemporary #art #contemporaryart… instagram.com/p/BaMmLmtACAH/ 4 days ago
- So excited about our panel on The Photograph and Self-Representation. CAA in LA next February. See you if you are around? 1 week ago
- A couple of years ago. Missing #RiverLegacy and #Arlington #Texas #bobcat @ River Legacy Parks instagram.com/p/BaHRRsHjUuq/ 1 week ago
- I need this grit today youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkqW0… 1 week ago
- Hidden ID at Savignano sul Rubicone, Italy
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography