My photo “Branches & Masts”, of the White Rock Lake in Dallas, will be part of the first TVAA open juried annual show (juror Dawna Hamm Walsh). Hope to see you at the opening reception, to be held on Saturday March 6, 4-7 pm, at the TVAA gallery in Plaza of the Americas, Dallas.
- I was honored to be invited to have a peek in this jewel of a middle class mansion, frozen in… instagram.com/p/BXDS7cngrR6/ 19 hours ago
- What is a portrait? How far are the boundaries of the genre stretchable? smh.com.au/nsw/olive-cott… 2 days ago
- #dailycommute It's usually car-train-bus for me but since I missed the bus today I got to… instagram.com/p/BW-GO2ogl1Z/ 2 days ago
- If you read Italian, this is a great book on the design of reuse. Insightful for artists working with found objects lamongolfieraeditrice.it/product.asp?in… 4 days ago
- #lectiomagistralis by #ItaloZannier at #LaTriennale in #Milan. Reaffirmation of the error as the… instagram.com/p/BWyNiPKA4Uf/ 1 week ago
- Do you collect photos of people you don’t know?
- Disappeared and back again
- Fashion photography in a new light (Bruce Weber at the Dallas Contemporary)
- Liquid Shadows, a solo exhibition at Langdon Center, Tarleton State University
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography
- Portfolio reviews: what I saw from the other side