Can you guess who this is meant to suggest, just by looking at the picture?
- Liquid Shadows, my exhibition of cyanotype photograms opens next Saturday at the Langdon Center in Granbury, TX… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 hour ago
- Friends, the beautiful Langdon Center at Tarleton University (Granbury, TX) is hosting my exhibition Liquid... fb.me/50IR9i4F5 1 hour ago
- It's super distasteful that @nbc will replace 1 womanizer sleaze of a host of The Apprentice, @realDonaldTrump with another, @Schwarzenegger 1 week ago
- Prepping for a solo exhibition at the Langdon Center, Tarleton University, opening end of… instagram.com/p/BLOhX_MAhbl/ 2 weeks ago
- The best book I've laid my eyes (and hands!) on recently. Not only is it a great survey of the… instagram.com/p/BLEZI9Tg4-r/ 2 weeks ago
- The Frida Kahlo Tide
- The Floating Piers by Christo as a quasi religious experience
- Italy in photographs
- The Afghan Girl and what does photoshop – and the Impressionists – have to do with it?
- Humble and archival in photography
- Portfolio reviews: what I saw from the other side
- Michel Tournier and photography
- The Skin of Memory in a solo exhibition at the FWCAC
- Alec Soth and the issue of social class
- Dangerous Heights